Diabetic, anti-coagulation and minor surgery clinics are all available at the surgery.
Access to these is via referral from your doctor.
We offer patients under 16 a confidential telephone or face-to-face consultation with either a doctor or nurse.
Under General Medical Services and Enhanced Services, the Practice Provides:
- Cervical smears
- Child health surveillance
- Chronic disease management
- Contraceptive services
- Maternity services
- Immediate and necessary treatment for visitors in the area for less than 24 hours
- Temporary resident - for those resident in the area from 15 days to up to three months
- Travel Vaccinations - patients must book an appointment with one of our nurses at least six weeks prior to travel. When booking, please have the following information ready to give the receptionist: Destination; date of travel, type of accommodation and duration of travel. If there is less than six weeks before you are due to travel, our nurses will do what they can to help but you may be advised to consult a private travel clinic. Please note: our doctors do not administer travel vaccines.
- Anti-coagulant monitoring
- Contraceptive implants
- Hormone implants
- IUCD fittings
- Minor surgery
- Zoladex injections
- Childhood immunisations
- Influenza, shingles and pneumococcal immunisations
- Dr Aburn and Dr von Fraunhofer are specialist GPs for older people's care homes
- 24-hour, 7-day ECG recording
- NHS Health Checks
- Stop smoking advice - we have the highest quit rate and are the top performing practice in Kent!
- Ear Syringing click here for guidance on what to do before you book for ear syringing
Non-NHS Forms and Examinations
A fee is payable for all certificates (eg private sick note), BUPA forms, holiday cancellations and medical examinations for special purposes eg elderly drivers, pre-employment, fitness for sports, HGV etc and these are arranged through the reception. To make an appointment please discuss your requirements with the reception staff.
Charges for these are on display at reception where the staff will be happy to deal with any related queries. They can also be viewed here.
Please make it known to your doctor if you care for someone or are yourself cared for. There are various organisations that can help, including Social Services (0300 041 6161), Crossroads (01622 817114) or Carers First (0300 303 1555) - www.carersfirst.org.uk